Last Updated: 21st December 2022
At Free Cloud Tools, accessible from https://freecloudtools.com , one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors while generating their data through 3rd party tools or processing user's data on the server.
1: Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide and the reasons why you are asked to provide it will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name and email address, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. Our partner tracking tools like Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels may also track your location, age, interests, etc.
Some of our tools may ask you for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, telephone number, etc. These information are never stored in the database.
2: How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new tools, services, features, and functionality.
- Send you emails.
- Find and prevent fraud.
- Let you use extra features.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
3: Log Files
Free Cloud Tools follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this, and it's a part of hosting services' analytics.
The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks.
These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movements on the website, and gather demographic information.
4: Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Free Cloud Tools uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information, including the visitor's preferences and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited.
The information is used to optimize the user experience by customizing our web page content based on the visitor's browser type and/or other information. For example, we temporarily store cookies on your browser and show you relevant content based on your interest.
5: Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
6: Advertising Partner's Privacy Policies
They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs. These technologies are used to measure the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns and/or to personalize the advertising content that you see on websites that you visit. Remember, Free Cloud Tools has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
7: Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. For more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browser's respective websites.
8: CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that it has collected about consumers.
- Request that businesses delete any personal data about the consumer that they have collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
9: GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us .